This site provides a central location for policies that affect the University community and have broad application to the University. This ensures that faculty, staff, students and visitors to the University have easy access to all University policies and procedures.
Note that colleges or divisions may maintain policies and procedures related specifically to the operations of their units. Department policies may address issues not covered by University policy and may supplement, but not be in conflict with University policy. Refer to those departments directly to access program-specific policies. Questions or comments may be directed to the University Policy Manager.
What is a University Policy?
A mandatory action that meets some or all following criteria:
- Connects the university's mission to individual conduct;
- Establishes specific requirements for members of the campus community;
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Promotes operational efficiencies and reduces institutional risks;
- Pertains to more than one division of the university.
Dolapo Akinrinade, Director, University Policy
Location: Old Main 409